Friday, May 11, 2012
Today's term: - juice
- juice n: an appendage term used by parents to refer to any type of liquid, especially that intended for adults (mommy-juice = chardonnay, daddy-juice = beer, go-juice = coffee, cow-juice = milk) see also: 'n' go, -sauce
Used in a sentence: "I could use some mommy-juice right about now."
Ok, I definitely have never referred to beverages in this manner! Have you or do you know anyone who has?
Here are some FREE and super cheap activites to enjoy with your little ones this weekend! Please leave a comment if you know of anything else going on!
- Make-it, Take-it Mother's Day Flower Clip with purchase of flower clip, Michaels, Friday, 6-8pm
- Make-it, Take-it Mother's Day Apron & Tshirt with purchase of apron or tshirt, Michaels, Saturday, 10am-noon
- FREE Make-it, Take-it Mother's Day Button, Michaels, noon-2pm
- Junior Avengers Training, come dressed as your favorite Avenger, The Disney Store, Saturday, 10:30, 11:30, or 12:30
- Storytime at Barnes & Noble, Saturday, 11am
- Lowes Build & Grow Picture Frame Planter, Lowes, Saturday, 10-11am
Do you have any plans for the weekend? Do you know how you'll be celebrating Mother's Day? We're going to drive to Mississippi tomorrow to celebrate my mother-in-law!
Today only at Target, you can get a pair of Liz Lange Maternity Pants in black for only $15 (regularly $34.99)! These come in sizes 0-18 and you can get them in short, regular, or long lengths!
If you're past the maternity phase and into the nursing phase, then you can get a 2-pack of nursing bras for only $11 (regularly $22)! These would be great nursing bras for nighttime or lounging around the house!
As always with daily deals, shipping is FREE! Remember to use your REDcard to save an additional 5%!
I feel like Kids.Woot is cycling through their sales pretty quickly. I swear they had this up for sale not too long ago. Oh well! Today, you can get the Phantom S107 GYRO RC Helicopter for $19.99 plus $5 for shipping. Here are the features: