Today only at Walmart you can get a 4-pack of Girls' Faded Glory shorts and tanks for only $13! In the 4-pack you will get 2 tanks and 2 pairs of shorts. You have lots of colors/patterns to choose from! Way more than the four shown above! You can have this shipped to your home for only 97 cents or pick it up at your local Walmart for FREE!
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Today, at Kids.Woot you can get The First Years B570 Booster Seat for only $59.99 plus $5 for shippng! This booster seat goes for $87.49 at Target! It's recommended for children 30-100 lbs and between 38-57 inches tall. Here are the features:
- Ready to move to a belt-positioning booster? Our boosters will deliver many miles of happy driving and one of the most comfortable rides ever!
- Received a five-star “Ease of Use” government rating from NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration)
- Allows you the flexibility to adjust the color-coded shoulder belt path up to 1.5” so your child will be comfortable and secure each and every time
- Color-coded Lap belt positioning has been adjusted for a more comfortable and better fit.
- The self-adjusting back means you should have no issues with installation in any back seat
- Six-position adjustable “no gap” back
- When the seat is not in use, the lower anchor attachments keep it secure – an added safety benefit for all of your passengers
- The deep headrest and contoured shape will help contain and control your child’s head on impact
- Side-impact testing is standard for all of The First Years’ seats; they side-impact test to Australian standards – the most stringent standards for side-impact testing
- Patented one-hand fold, making storage and moving from car-to-car easy and stress-free
- Two removable cupholders are dishwasher-safe: no more dirty cupholders!
- Cupholders are properly-oriented to really hold the cups in place when the seat is installed correctly
- Taller belt path to accommodate larger children
- Built-in carry handle
- Deep side wing protection
- Narrow bottom rails for better installation in smaller cars