Hooray, the weekend is here! If you don't already have plans, here are some FREE or super cheap events you can enjoy with your kiddo! There is a lot going on this weekend! Be sure to check out the Family Summer Camp at Bass Pro Shops if you live near one!
- Make-it, Take-it Father's Day Frame (with purchase of a frame), Michaels, Saturday, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- FREE Make-it, Take-it Father's Day Keychain, Michaels, Sunday, 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
- Lowe's Build & Grow Monkey Powered Plane, Lowes, Saturday 10 a.m or Sunday 2 p.m.
- Storytime at Barnes and Noble, Saturday, 11 a.m.
- Family Summer Camp at Bass Pro Shops
- Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday 1-5 pm
- FREE family activities
- FREE crafts
- FREE workshops
- Breast to Bottle Feeding Event, Babies "R" Us, Saturday, 12-3 p.m.
What are your plans for the weekend? I haven't really formulated a plan for mine, but it will definitely include packing and cleaning. 10 days until we close on our house!